The kid just too hilarious to ever be forgotten
Remember Aaron Bailey, Michelle Tanner’s “friend” on Full House? He was there pretty much throughout the entire series, and you probably remember him as the rude, eternally sourpussed classmate/extracurricular friend of Michelle, Derek, Denise and Teddy. Aaron (played by Miko Hughes, whom you may also know from Pet Sematary, KINDERGARTEN COP, or “Stoner Dude #1” in some episode of Veronica Mars) was and still is my favorite recurring character on the show. We didn’t need Michelle to tell us that he had a BAD ATTITUDE (mister!). His facial expressions and utter disrespect for Uncles Jesse and Joey won him a permanent place in my heart. So I present: my favorite Aaron Bailey moments and his wide range of accompanying expressions.
2. When Michelle let the class bird loose and it flew out the window.
“MICHELLE did it!”
3. When DJ and Kimmy invited boys over while they were supposed to be babysitting
“Heyyyy, those are boys! You’re fired, Gibbler!”
“It’s not my bedtime! LIAR!”
5. The indignation of being offered a bribe to keep mum about the evening’s indiscretions
“That’s a BRIBE!…I like bribes.”
6. Bullying Uncle Jesse and subsequently calling him a “monkey head”
“NAME ONE COOL SONG!….YOU DON’T KNOW ANY!!!”
7. Acknowledging Michelle with utter disgust
8. Then playing at her house (evidently that very same day)
“Playing house is for girls!…Let’s play GUNS!”
9. Mocking Jesse and Joey
10. Shamelessly PUSHING Michelle during a dance party
11. “We’re gonna put on a terrific show!” exclaims Uncle Jesse
“So far we’re just SITTING here!”
12. “You still don’t have a job – heh.”
13. Guess what, Aaron? Denise will be playing your wife in the class play!
15. Antagonizing (again) field trip chaperon Uncle Jesse
“Why’d Ms. Grove hafta get sick? Now we’re stuck with yooooOOOOooUuuuUUu!”
16. “When we get to the museum we gotta see those dead guys wrapped up in toilet paper – eeeeewww!”
17. “Can we go before we’re as old as THE DINOSAURS?!”
18. You know he’d be the one to dance on Danny Tanner’s couch with his shoes on
19. Being hilariously disrespectful to soccer coach Uncle Joey
“Are you gonna buy us pizza after the game or are you too CHEAP?”
20. “I’m hungry. Your fridge is a JOKE.”
21. Always using his “imagination”…
“The Mighty Mutant Super Kids have destroyed the forces of evil – AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
22. This is literally his stance on not trusting adults
23. “I pick myself for president! All in favor say, ‘Aaron ruuuules!’”
24. “You can’t come in! You could be Fung-o the evil wizard!”
25. Whatever you do, don’t cross him…
Relieving (traitor) Michelle of her duties in their secret MMSK club
26. “You must think we’re stupid!”
27. “This better be good!”
28. Has he picked on Danny yet?
“You paid $75 for this? They saw you comin’! Hahahahahahaaha!”
29. Oh! Zinged by Uncle Jesse!
30. “Look at these innocent faces!” – Uncle Jesse
31. Discussing V-Day plans with his designated valentine, Sophia
“Don’t wear anything trampy.”
32. “If we’re gonna dance, we might as well blow the roof off this dump!”
33. Take it away, sweetheart!
34. So there you have it…
The incomparable Aaron Bailey spanning roughly from 1989 to 1995. And look, he even grew up to be pretty good looking! Bravo, Miko Hughes!
35. Actually, now that I think about it, all of Michelle Tanner’s friends grew up to be attractive
37. And of course…
38. I LOVE YOU, AARON BAILEY!