1. Apple Pie Pull Apart Bread with Vanilla Glaze
I could eat this whole thing. No sharing here. Recipe here.
2. Loaded Caramel Pumpkin Blondies
When the title says loaded, it really means loaded! These are filled with Pumpkin Spice Hershey’s Kisses, chocolate chips, toffee and a caramel layer. Recipe here.
3. Best-Ever Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
So addicting and incredibly delicious. Recipe here.
4. Baked Pumpkin Coffee Cake Donuts
What’s better than baking some sweet snacks on a fall afternoon? Baking an incredibly indulgent breakfast on a crisp fall morning. Yum. Recipe here.
5. Best Ever Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Ooey and gooey and stuffed with real apples and drizzled in real caramel! Recipe here.
6. Iced Pumpkin Coffee Cake
All pumpkin. All the time. Recipe here.
7. Apple Fritter Muffins
For ALL the cinnamon lovers out there who also happen to love a good, juicy, and crisp apple, this recipe was MADE for you! Recipe here.
8. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Chess Pie
This is my kind of pie! Anything that involves cookies is all right with me! Recipe here.
9. Pumpkin Praline Soft Pretzels
SO easy and the pumpkin praline glaze is to die for! Recipe here.
10. Pecan Pie Cake
I think this cake just might find its way on my Thanksgiving table this year! Recipe here.
11. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Bread
This fall favorite is packed with sweet cinnamon spice, chocolate chips, tons of pumpkin flavor, and CREAM CHEESE. Recipe here.
12. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake with Chocolate Ganache
If swirling cream cheese into pumpkin chocolate chip bread wasn’t enough, how about this chocolate ganache topping? Recipe here.
13. Apple Pie Cupcakes
Drooling. Enough said. Recipe here.
14. Maple Blondies with Maple Butter Cream Sauce
Shut the front door! Just like Applebee’s! Recipe here.
15. Spiced Caramel Apple Cake Roll
A spice cake with an apple pie-like filling and a caramel frosting. What a party of flavors!! Recipe here.
16. Nutella Stuffed Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Perfectly soft and chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies â€” stuffed with NUTELLA. Say what?? I must make these now. Recipe here.
17. Apple Cider Pancakes with Caramel Apple Syrup
Nothing says fall like apples! Recipe here.
18. Gooey â€œGermanâ€ Pumpkin Skillet Cake
This recipe is NUTS. (No pun intended). Recipe here.
19. Caramel Apple Mini Cheesecakes with Streusel Topping
Why does mini anything taste so much better? Recipe here.
20. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brookies
A perfect combination of brownies and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. No need to choose just one or the other! Recipe here.